Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You're biggest regret


You're biggest regret
Today i had lunch with my mother and her friends. Then went shopping for back to school clothes. Chambray prairie dress and a plaid shirt dress; gorgeous. They seem to minimize my chest, which i love.

Today's grievance's: Saying you live with no regrets and actually living with no regrets are to very different things.

Today's outfit: Lil' black dress, heart pendant necklace [given by my bestie], Dora Explorer ring and nude wedges. I know what you're thinking-Dora, really? Some kitsch is good. People wear lip rings[right?] and i love Dora :P

I love how a guy can be trying to get with u [not that i care] and then the second some one else comes along, the texts are one worded and eventually dissipate. Shaking my head [as we youngings say]. Its crazy how you can be that fake. I say " look I've met someone, i don't think its best we talk, you're great but i need to do whats best for me.". Maybe its cause that Lil' beating thing, you know gives u a pulse- whats that called? OH YEA A HEART

But don't worry baby, I'll be you're biggest regret

No comments:

Post a Comment