Sunday, August 8, 2010

"I hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return"-Freida Kohl


"I hope the exit is joyful and i hope never to return"-Freida Kohl
Last night was Crazy fun. It was just Erin, no fish tacos and no movie. I did get a fudge waffle bowl from DQ. But i wish i wouldn't gotten fish taco, cause I'm dieing for one now.

Today's Grievance's: If there's anything i hate most in this world its being played. I may a b!(h but I'll be dam if a boy makes me out to be one.

Got medicines for canker sore, so nasty! And ma says i don't have a cavity but i know shes wrong. Just wait till my canker sore is gone, then we'll see. DONE WITH TRIAL MEDICINE!! Mom said that since i haven't taken it for a week that its not going to work and she's going to call the doctor [SO HAPPY!]

My quest for being "discovered" as a model has slowly dissipated to a hopeless absis. But i am happy that i have 5 followers! I started with 0, and my first one was my friend, so thank u all for following. But seriously, i want to model.

Today's outfit: Color block dress.

[**Miguel sucks]

17 more days, it finally hit me. Not ready. I need to go back to the beginning of summer and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment