Monday, August 9, 2010

"i think you may be on my list of regrets, but i'm not sure yet so lets play this out like a hollywood movies"-Me



"i think you may be on my list of regrets, but I'm not sure yet so lets play this out like a Hollywood movies"-Me

Today i woke feeling like complete and utter crap. My sinuses are acting up and I'm not sure why but I'm guessing my fear of senior year is suspect.

Yesterday i wrote about how i got canker sore medication, and if i didn't then you know now :)
The package says to call poison control if a lot is swallowed. I'm assuming that it means swallow a lot because how can you not swallow oral medication? Anyway I'm pretty sure i swallowed a lot [lol]. It says not to apply for more then seven days unless directed by a doctor so I'm putting it on twice a day for seven days.My canker sore is fairly large [on my standards] so i am swallowing alot. If i die then have the company and my parents read this, maybe they can clear up there warning labels.

Made chicken tortilla soup from scratch, I'd give u the recipe but i think I'd like to pass this down to my future children :)

Today's grievance's: Feeling yucky.

Today's outfit: Mostly PJ's, but eventually resided to booty shorts, knit tank, and plaid mini vest. But I'm probably going change tops and add cowboy boots.

Were you ever upset and just rolled with the moment? Maybe I'm just scared. I don't like not knowing where my life is headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment