Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Even the best fall down sometimes....


Even the best fall down sometimes....
Another day of nothing. Rob* still manage to piss me off even though i hadn't talk to him since yesterday

Today's grievance's: Canker sores...EW

Nobody remembers when they were a baby, from out the womb [or test tube] to crying and having random stranger and hold us; its all a blur. I have a feeling that this is when i realized i was meant to be Unforgettable. My whole life, I'm supposed to be Marylin Monroe [minus the dieing young]. For me "sexting" is a no-no. I'm trying to be a paleontologist/ fashion designer. Cant be having stuff like that out there. My moment of bliss is when I'm getting dressed. That's when i feel like Jesus: I have the whole world at my finger tips, the ability to look like a rock star.

Today's Outfit: Navy sundress, black studded flip flops and my key necklace. Very Bohemian today :)

Only 21 more days, then its the year that counts.. Nervous much???

No comments:

Post a Comment