Friday, August 6, 2010

Somethings fall apart, i guess we never all together in the first place, huh?


Somethings fall apart, i guess we never all together in the first place, huh?
Today i start with something that hurt. I blogged about *him in some earlier posts [there's just something about summer], *him isn't a good name changed, for now on *him will be known as **Miguel. **Miguel, i hate saying that I've fallen for people but i really did with him. Even though our last "talk" was about figuring it out when he got back and we haven't really talked talked but it never feels that way. Turns out he isn't coming back. He is going away, and i don't know when i will see him again. The last chance that "we" had gone. I always held out hope for this one, even though he played me. "You're the one i want"... And like 5 others too. Right, babe?
I even cried a tad, but I'm over it.I'm hear when you're ready to be a man,but don't be surprised if I'm already gone.

Had lunch with my sister, got some sun. Good day. Didn't go to bed last night. Ready to crash

You cant cry and fall apart over what happened, or what you lost; if it was never really all together in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment