Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Homemaker or hooker?


Homemaker or hooker?
How is it that i can walk 2 miles in 6in heels but not 2 feet in 2in heels? Am i destined to be a hooker, not a homemaker? I hope not...

I feel sick today and of course after I've tooken a benedrly i put together a great outfit.Like literally 5 minutes after. Drat.

Today's Outfit:
Blue ruffle sweetheart dress with an Over sized Knit sleeveless cardigan and silver peep toe pumps. The dress i got at Beals in Florida, for i think around 10 bucks-TOTAL STEAL!!! The pumps, i die for. I purchased them at rugged wear house for 9 dollars. I wore them to home coming, and got tons of compliments on them.I think i want to be buried in these shoes.

Today's Grievances: Saying you don't sext/sex email and people still ask u to do it then blow u off when u say no. No particular person, i get this a lot. I even had to add a BTW to my facebook about me. No means no Hun.

I need to stop texting **Miguel. How can i move on, when I'm drawing him in?

15 more days. I need fashion, but first i need a J-O-B.

1 comment:

  1. This is cute and your clothes that you said that you were wereing are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete