Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cause When a Heart break no it dont break even....


Cause When a Heart break no it don't break even.....
I just don't get why after knowing some one for so long, u act like this. It really irritates me. Cause you think someones grown up and you think they've change but no; they're still the same. You still have the same issues you did back then. I don't think this is something i can get past. Maybe its time to finally let this go.....

Today's Grievance's: Knowing the smart thing to do. Why cant we live in oblivious bliss? Right? Ignorance is bliss, that crap. Yea why can't i have that. Why do i always have to make the responsible decision?

Today's Outfit: As you can see in my picture; Badgely Mischa blazer, basic white ribbed tank, 579 mini skirt with Pink necklace :)
I am addicted to this blazer, got it for 48 bucks at off neimens. This is def. one of my favorite go to looks

I just wish i had it all figured it out. I'm not counting on my happily ever after, I'm counting on stability. Whatever that means, but i need some of it. So if you're reading- could u pass some along???

No comments:

Post a Comment