Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Doctors, Bentobloggy & the excitement


The Doctors, Bentobloggy & the excitement
Today i feel sick, really sick. Vomited. So like any normal teenager i emailed The Doctors [TV show]. Told them about my problems. Hopefully i get some help. They are the experts anyway, and why go to a whole bunch of doctors when there are 4 (5) great ones there?!?!

Somedays a girl just needs her best friend. The fact that shes a thousand miles away and most of what i want to tell her cannot be told in 150 words or less, sucks. I love her tho :)

Bentobloggy- An amazing blog i stumbled upon. Having a giveaway and i'm not even gonna lie; i want to win. I've never won anything. Well once i entered my mom for this contest to win a cruise, she won. But that doesnt count. It's a really great blog, so you should check it out!!

Todays Griveance's: Being sick. We should all be healthy all the time.

Todays outfit (if i get the strength to get out my PJS): Floral romper with heels, flower ring and key necklace :)

If my post today seems empty, i'm sorry.I'm just ready to go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out girlie! I'm also following you, under "Emily" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem and thank you for following :D

    ReplyDelete