Sunday, August 15, 2010

Rainy days


Rainy Days
I dont know about u but it was raining in my kneck of the woods.Cool enough to wear pants :)

Drove around bowie to find where my mother is doing her externship [she's a medical assistant]. Fun but i'm tired, had Honey Chipotle wings-SOOOO GOOD!!!!

Today's Grievance's:
Leaving florida and the what could've beens.

Today's Outfit: Skinny jeans&sheer beige ruffle polka dot top [Both charlotte russe]Black under shirt [kohls]

I always second guess myself, and i hate it. Tomarrow is the Last first day of school for my lovelys in Florida.That is why my picture for today is of my last day in Florida.This post is dedicated to them. I love and miss every last inch and being of that pennisula. Keep me in your thoughts,remeber there's only one first day of highschool freshman year, think of when u met me.Cause i'll never forget when i met u..

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool. :) I love the picture you put on here today and that stink's that you have to come back. :)

    ReplyDelete