Friday, August 13, 2010

Blonde Broading



Blonde Broading
I didnt get to post yesterday, i was busy back to school shopping and took a benedrly which knocked me out. I got A white embroiderd dress and Navy baby doll tank from Charlotte Russe.Freshman year my closet was ALL Charlotte Russe, that seems like ages ago.

Today went to walmart [i hate walmart] and got some snacks.I still do not feel well, i have a horrible headace. That usally means Mother Nature is paying me a visit soon, which i hope because i dont want her to visit the first week of school.

My canker sore is gone!!!


Today's Grievances: The same old things. Need some excitment in my life. I wanna meet some one new.

Today's outfit: Blue demin shorts (kohls), Blue paisley lace top (Kohls) and a fabulous teal scarf that my dad bought me from burlington coat factory. They have the best scarves.

I've been thinking alot. I'm growing up, trying to figure out who i want in my life.Just hope he wants to be in mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment