Saturday, August 7, 2010

Pre [its a Prefix]


Pre [its a Prefix]
Mall today with my little rice krispy treat Erin, which when i say I'm hanging with Erin, its never just Erin. It's her, her twin sister, our friend Ashley and sometimes Dani & Stephanie; which i love. I don't think I'll Have time to blog later, so here whats now.

Today's Grievances: Canker sores AND cavities. There needs to be a free dentist, cause I'm about to rip out my 2 back teeth.

So if you're wondering if somethings wrong with your cell, no. He's just ignoring u:
I hate when people ignore u, there needs to be a book on texting etiquette. If you text me and i don't wanna talk; I TELL U!!! Or i make up some excuse, but at least i don't leave u hanging.

Today's outfit: Not sure yet but most likely my sequin skirt look, or maybe something floral, or my Tu-Tu skirt lol. I just wanna look fly :)

Fish tacos today and maybe inception.I always have fun with these girls, and I'm ready to go man hunting. Any Good pick up lines?

No comments:

Post a Comment