Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know a place where the grass is really greener


I know a place where the grass is really greener
If you're reading my blog for the first time, yes my post do really contradict them self lol

I am kinda excited for next week, yes next week i will be a senior!!! I am however still trying to make sure i look smoking hot. Lots of yoga, and running. Not quite done shopping, i need shoes, bags,jewelery and skirts. Plus I'm in dire need of metallic nail polish and my bangs cut! But yea i'm excited :)

Today's Grievances: Slow computers

Today's outfit: undecided, as of this moment sports bra and shorts.

I am camera less for a bit, so I'm posting what i can; it might be old. But hey a model is a model. But that i am not :'( jk I'm getting there

No comments:

Post a Comment