Friday, August 20, 2010

With heart..


With heart..
So let me tell u about yesterday!!!! I went to the mall with Donnie, chuckie and this boy Kevin i just met for the first time [remember that, its very important!!] I waited AN HOUR!! because they couldn't find me IN FRONT of best buy!!! Oh and it gets better!! One of the first things Kevin said to me "How are you not pregnant?!" SO ignorant. The whole time he was a flat out a$$!But Donnie assured me that it was because it was he wasn't used to be around girls, I don't care- don't treat me like that. I was legit about to beat his a$$

Anyway today i got my ear repericed due to my right one ripping. I got some more school clothes. Tweed shorts, black tank and white skirt. 4 more days!!!!!!

Today's grievance's: Everything...again.

Today's outfit: Floral tank layered with gray tank, Bermuda's.

I'm over this summer k?Put me out on that bus stop, hand me those text books.

No comments:

Post a Comment