Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My First 2 days of Senior year


My First 2 days of Senior year
Hey there bloggers, sorry i havent posted- i have been SWAMPED from escuela (School) :)

My Classes are:
English 12 honors
Algebra 2
Chemistry Honors
Latin 1
--
Applied Nutrition 2
Power Energy Transport
Spanish 3 Honors
Us History
--------------
I'm pretty sure i'm dropping an elective because A future Paleontologist should take Zoology (Honors course) I am definitly dropping Us history despite my best friend being in that class. I need as many Honor courses as i can get. Bring it baby :D


First day was amazing but today, my second day was ehhhhh. I'm supposed to be up by 5:00, i didnt get up till 5:50!!! I have to be outside my house by 6:15!!! So i didnt get to hairspray my hair, and it fall flat; i felt SOOOOOO ugly.

Looking forward to tomorrow; Strapless lace dress with ruffle front, belted and cowboy boots to match. Going for a sultry western look.

Today's griveances: Classes with some one u want to punch in the adams apple.GRRR

Today's outfit: Green halter sundress, silver accents

Ready for bed..I'll try to stay current :)

No comments:

Post a Comment