Monday, August 23, 2010

My last Day of Summer


My last Day of Summer
I cant believe this is my last day of summer. Tomorrow will be my last first day of school ever.Its so crazy, looking back at the last 3 yrs of my life. I will never forget my first day of high school, or kindergarten or middle school. Its crazy to see how far I've came along. It kills me that I'm not ending things in Florida but I've grown up here. It's so scary, next year this time i will be starting college. I don't know how things are going to be when I'm a mom because i cant Handel my own departure. Makes me think how short life truly is, and that's why i always stop to smell the roses.

Today's Grievances: Guess who didn't get the job at Lowe's because she's underage? Hmmm no guesses? Hint: You're reading her blog. Maybe you're not, nobody reads this thing.

Today's outfits: Pencil skirt with ruffle top, black heels.Then blue ruffle one shoulder top with shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment