Saturday, August 14, 2010

Settle.




Settle.
I'm growing up, and I've been thinking alot lately. Like who i want in my life, and relationships. I've decided its best i think with my head rather than my heart because my heart likes douche bags; and they don't seem to treat me right [hence douche bag]. Sometimes its better to settle.

I texted *Rob last night. I mentioned him in What i don't get and the V-card.I do love him, and i know he's a player but he's there for me.I don't see anyone else stepping up; that i like back.He's him, and whether were together or not, i'm always going to think of him.I rather we be together.

Today's Grievances: Settling.

Today's outfit: Gray tank and tutu like skirt

So call me blonde on this one but Did u know Junk yards actually exsist outside movies?!? I was blown away. My mom needed some parts so we went to junk yard. I was not dressed for it. There was broken glass everywhere and i was wearing flip flops. Here are some pictures i took:




Overall a fun day. Had tomato basil bisque
_________
Love isnt fun anymore..........&Boys are stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment