Monday, August 2, 2010

Butterfly kisses


Butterfly kisses
It takes something like getting you're eye brows done to really set things straight.
I've had so much on my mind. Men on my mind. The other night i was looking back at old myspace messages [from when i lived in Florida]. Just going over it made me see how much I've grown up. I always said back then how i wasn't scared of being some one and i really believed that. But looking back, i was. And i let alot of great guys that i really cared about go. Especially Paul*. The most perfect guy for me,even wanted to go out with me but no because he was "too nice". WTF??? i was an idiot. I think i realize that when i started to fall for him, the same time i found out i was moving. That last day, came him just to say goodbye to me and yes i know it sounds cliche and mushy and i hate it but kinda fit perfectly into each others arms. There i said it. Point is, i don't wanna mess things up like i usually do.

Today's grievance's: Mosquito's.

Today's outfit: In the picture, paired with those cowboy boots.Never wore boots with a dress [minus leggings] before, and i liked it :]

God if you're reading, just let me know if I'm doing alright.

1 comment: