Friday, July 9, 2010

Precedent Not President


Precedent not President

You ever wake up and you'll be thinking " God,what mess is gonna be thrown my way?". It's only 11 o'clock and the amount of BS I've witness is unreal. But i must confess it is kind of comical. People walking around thinking "Well that was a smart decision, very productive" when most of the UNoblivious people are just like: "No, you're a loser. Get real". Walking is not something i will be participating in today. I could barley sleep last night and i was woken up by a sharp intense pain. I hate being ill. And i say ill because being sick only last for a week- at most. I've been "ill" since i left Florida- in 9Th grade(I'm a junior now!). I know it sounds weird but i really do hope the Doctor diagnoses me. If she came into the room and was all "You have endometresis!" i sware I'd be so stoke. I'm sick and tired with nobody believing that I'm sick. i guess because it's been going on for so long or the fact that my symptoms "change" when in reality there getting worst. Its not in my head, what it is, is unfair. Trust me - if i had it my way I'd be a perfectly healthy young lady. Until that happens I'm gonna grin and bare it. I really do appreciate my mothers help. She has diabetes, newly insulin dependant and through out this whole mess she has pushed forward for me. She has her own health problems but she continues to put me first. My day has been less then productive, again i know its only 11!!!! I woke up and made croissants with strawberry jam [YUM!], now Martha is on my tellie and I'm planning to relax as much as i can. It's suppose to be 90 out, um since when has Maryland ever been warm?? So much on my mind today. My hair feels less blonde hahaha. I sware if my hair isn't the right shade of blonde- i feel incomplete! Like somethings not right, and its not.

No comments:

Post a Comment