Thursday, July 8, 2010

My first Blog


My first blog post ever! I guess i should start by explaining a little bit about who i am. My name is Heather and I'm 17 years young. I have a lot of substance to me. I'm loud,wild,free-spirited,smart, moody,obnoxious,confident,unpredictable and blonde. My life is always ostentatious. I have a passion for life, like a hardcore passion for life- which tends to get me in trouble( okay so it ALWAYS gets me trouble). I live in a state that is boring as can be.I love my friends here and my school but it really is the worst place to live. I have many reasons for starting up this blog. The main reason being that I decided i was going to blog my journeys through the last couple months of summer and my last year as being a high school student. This is the long haul, next summer I'll be leaving for college and until then i wanna get the most out of my last year in this stuck-in-the mud town. Everything i do in life is ultimately defined or explained by one word: Blonde. I never realized how much my hair color defined who i was, or every ones perception of who i am. But sure enough after reflecting on a days end i find countless examples that portray Blonde. My life is my world and my world is blonde.

(And as i blog i will be changing names, its only fair and well down right polite)

No comments:

Post a Comment